Tuesday, December 15, 2009

#31-Q & A



3001. What is your half-birthday? Moon rising in Cancer…..LOL….makes me a unusually soft Scorpion……sigh


3002. When is your un-birthday? The day I die


3003. Do you like movies about:

time travel? Yes love these

the 80's? some

drugs? not really although two dudes in the 70s made a few funny ones….LOL

crazy people? If there is a good storyline about what made them crazy

hallucinations? nope

aero planes? Yes

death? at least one week out of the month………LOL

life? Yes

the meaning of life? depends on the mood

fate? Yes


3004. If you said yes to any of the above you should see Donnie Darko. If you HAVE seen it, what'd you think?


3005. If you were going to write a book what would it be about?

In the middle of writing one right now

3006. Is radio obsolete?

not at my house

3007. Do you feel like you are entitled to have things without working for them? no

3008. If yes than why do you believe you feel this way?

3009. If no, have you noticed that a lot of people around you feel this way?
yes
3010. If yes than why do you believe they feel this way?
I don’t have the answer to that

3011. "An eight track stereo, a color TV in every room and a half a piece of dope everyday. That's the American dream, nigga'"

How do you feel about the above quote? Sounds like something from a damn ass rap song…or a movie that one of my son’s would watch

3012. What is it from? don’t know

3013. What year is it from? Don’t feel like googling it


3014. Do you believe that you will someday be famous?
Everyone is famous for 15 minutes in their lifetime

3015. What is YOUR IDEA of success?
Happy Family

3016. Do you believe that you will be successful?
I have my moments


3017. Will you be successful without hard work?

Not in this life time
3018. What brings you bad luck?
Haven’t a clue, we all have it from time to time

Is it true that you:
3019. Claim to be Goth, punk, prep, emo or any other label?
I’ve had my moments in my life with different stages of growth and searching
3020. Claim that your opinion is RIGHT?
It’s right for me
3021. claim that your religion is RIGHT?
See the above answer
3022. Claim to be a fan of a band when you really only like a few songs?
nope
3023. Do ANYTHING to fit in or be accepted by ANYONE?
Not in this lifetime, I’m not a cookie cutter female type. I’m not always popular or beautiful, I’m never a trophy, but I’m always authentically myself.

3024. REFUSE to listen to the ideas or thoughts of others?
I will listen, I know I do things the hard way…so if someone has a easier way to do it, I’m open to those ideas….

3025. tell others to shut up? I have my moments not often but if I’m pushed to that point, you better. Because I will next hit you, you’ve been warned, Shut UP is the warning.

3026. say I HATE (insert any band)? a certain pygmies chanting CD

3027. say I HATE (insert anything)? Not much, there are many things I don’t like, but HATE takes up to much energy and sucks the good out of my soul to waste giving it that much power over me

3028. Only appreciate certain things that you LIKE? No I appreciate a lot of things, just because I don’t like everything, does not mean I can’t appreciate things.

3029. like only one style of music? LOL Not hardly how boring would that be

3030. like only one style of clothes? LOL Not hardly how boring would that be

3031. hate a style of music? There are a few
3032. hate life? LOL Not hardly

3033. Is it true that you:

3034. don't listen when parents, elders or authorities talk? I have moments

3035. do everything parents, elders and authorities tell you? Never everything

3036. do things or want things because it looked cool on mtv? Not hardly

3037. hate everyone? no

3038. hate everything? no

3039. hate disco? no

3040. hate rap? I really, really, I mean really don’t like it, but I can’t claim to hate it.





3041-3045 These question is for the guys

You are at her home with her. Both of you have drank a little wine, enough to loosen the inhibitions while not getting tipsy. You have snuggled on the couch and it's a good time for bed. You've been romantic, but you've not made any big moves on her. You're not sure if you are up to a night of love making or even if she's in the mood.

She goes to the bedroom to put on something more comfortable... When she returns she is wearing an outfit that looks great on her and you notice that she has her hands tied in front of her, with a scrunchee...

She stands in front of you and giggles nervously. You search for words to express how you feel, but before you can get any words out she gets on her knees in front of you and reaches out to hold your hand with both of hers. Your eyes find hers...

3041. How do you react to this?

3042. What message do you think she is sending?

3043. What do you do next?

3044. Is this a good way for her to approach her fantasy with you?

3045. If not, what would be a better way for her to approach you about wanting to be controlled during sex (consider that just outright talking about it might be hard for her)?



3046-3050 These questions is for the girls

You are at his home with him. Both of you have drank a little wine, enough to loosen the inhibitions while not getting tipsy. You have snuggled on the couch and it's a good time for bed. You've been romantic, but you've not made any big moves on him. You're not sure if you are up to a night of love making or even if he's in the mood.

He goes to the bedroom to put on something more comfortable... When he returns he is wearing an outfit that looks great on him. He sits next to you. You kiss and kiss. You move your hands down his body to his chest and start unbuttoning his shirt but he stops you and whispers seductively.. 'A good slave unbuttons them with her teeth.. and you do want to be my slave, don't you?'

3046. What do you do?

3047. How do you react to this?

3048. What message do you think he is sending?

3049. Is this a good way for him to approach his fantasy with you? Hahaha not in this life time….but I do know a few great girlfriends who would be his type….:0P

3050. If not, what would be a better way for him to approach you about wanting to be in control during sex (consider that just outright talking about it might be hard for him)?

Is it true that you...

3051. are politically correct? Not hardly

3052. are too nice to say how you feel? I have moments

3053. don't think the world government affects you? Not hardly

3054. think that all people who are fat are ugly? Not hardly

3055. think all people who are thin are shallow? Not hardly

3056. think you are getting solid information from advertisements? Not hardly

3057. don't research the products you use? Not hardly

3058. believe that the lives of the people you love are somehow more important than the lives of the 6 billion other people in the world? We are always more concerned with our own loved ones, it does not mean the rest of the world is not important, only that we have an invested emotional tie to our own.

3059. believe that the lives of your country men or woman are somehow more valuable than the lives of people from other countries? Not hardly


3060. believe your ideas are somehow worth more than the ideas of others? Not hardly

3061. repress things rather than deal with them? I have my moments

3062. mindlessly self indulge ? I have my moments

3063. think there is only one right way? Not hardly

3064. think that this one right way could possibly be right for ALL of the 6 billion people on this planet? Not hardly

3065. Decide something is UNTRUE just because you don't AGREE with it or you don't LIKE it? I have my moments I am human


3066. What do you think of the out-dated Chinese custom of foot-binding (tying a baby girl's toes under her foot, even if you have to break the bone, making her walk with her toes under her foot (or hobble) because Chinese men like small feet)? I think someone would have to shoot me if it was my daughter….where do men come up with these sick ideas?


3067. What do you think of plastic surgery? It is needed to repair damage done, but Hollywood is really becoming a place of scary looking rich people……shudders.


3068. Is there a difference between foot binding and plastic surgery? Yes What? One is to hobble a female to make it so she has no control of her life ever….the other is to repair a birth defect, or repair damage done by an accident for example.

Are there any similarities between foot-binding and plastic surgery? In Hollywood you could answer yes What? Making people think they need to look like cookie cutter people to be considered beautiful….makes my skin crawl


3069. Would you be likely to continue reading a book that began: 'It was a bright, defrosted, pussy-willow day at the onset of Spring, and the newlyweds were driving cross-country in a large roast turkey.'? LOL Just to see how the story ended , most likely yes…LOL


3070. If I don't quit smoking then I will sing a song.

If I sing a song then I either play an instrument or run a mile.

I do not play an instrument or run a mile.

Therefore I quit smoking.

Is this a valid argument? Not hardly


3071. What came first, the acorn or the tree? Ask the Chicken or the Egg

3072. What is surrealism? a 20th-century literary and artistic movement that attempts to express the workings of the subconscious by fantastic imagery and incongruous juxtaposition of subject matter.

If you were putting together a surrealist work of art, what would you do? In the middle of this process even as we speak and you have to wait and see them along with everyone else.


3073. What did you do on Halloween? Was at a party at the neighbors


3074. Some bees have made a comfortable nest for the winter inside your air conditioner. How would you remove the air conditioner from the window? Have one of the guys do it


3075. Why is quiet contemplation important? Those are the moments we hear, we learn, and we grow.


3076. Do you spend lots of time in quiet contemplation? I have my moments How about any time?


If not, what distracts you?


3077. What is the lowest you have ever felt? The day I put a gun in my mouth was the lowest I ever felt.


3078. Who has changed your life dramatically for the better? Sherry Meyers 6th grade, Mark E. Smith 15, My three sons Joshua, Jacob, Michael, Michael Combs, Kat, Eddie McIntosh different people at different times in my life…when the path I was on was about to come to a cross road, different people come into my life that help me choose which way to go.


3079. Is all you Christmas shopping done? Shopping yes, making gifts not yet

3080. Who is the greatest writer you can think of and why? I don’t know, I’m tired today


3081. Are people either good or evil? The basic core of their personality is either good or evil

3082. Can people be BOTH good an evil? Not really…you may have moments of behaving badly, but that does not make you evil…and you can have a moment of kindness, but that does not make you good basically either.


3083. Is there good in a rapist or a murderer? Not in my eyes

Is there evil in Mother Theresa? Her basic core was good, I’m sure she had moments of behaving badly, having a day of being short of patience, etc…but not evil.


3084. You are in a classroom setting. A teacher has asked for a surrealist project. One person comes in with cards. Each card has a picture. Some of the pictures are a breast, a penis, a urinal, open heart surgery, a woman sucking on a vacuum tube, etc. On the back of each picture is a phrase like 'Fuck you and all of your lesbian fish eating friends' or 'people who speak in metaphors oughtta shampoo my crotch'. The artist asks each person to take a random card, go around the room and at their turn hold up the card with the picture side out and read the phrase on the back.

Would you do it? Nope

How would you feel about it? I think it would be degrading

What do you think the artist's intent is? Haven’t a clue, but just because it is one person’s art, does not make it mine, nor does it mean I have to be a part of that art project. I would take the bad grade and sit it out.


3085. Are you satisfied? I have my moments


3087. How fast do you drive? It depends on my mood…..LOL…typically the speed limit posted, I am pretty good about that for the most part….but I have my moments when…..


3088. What do you want that you don't need? Ice Cream…….LOL


3089. What do you have that you wish you didn't? The reason why I’m not eating the Ice Cream…..LOL

3090. What does it mean when someone suggests that you don't own your possessions, they own you? I see it a lot in people, they have to keep up with the neighbors, own something because it is expensive and their friends own it, rather it be a picture on a wall, brand of jeans on their ass…etc….before they know it, they have a house full of crap that does not bring them joy. It is just crap that they got to keep up appearances.


3091. Where do you get motivation? Different places, different people, depends on the situation


3092. Did you ever wanna get with one of your teachers? Nope

Did you ever actually get with one? Yuck nope


3093. Have you ever had this happen, where one day you completely believe one thing and the next day you don't believe it anymore? It has happened to me

If yes, do you lie about your change of beliefs in order to appear consistent?
No

3094. Do you hide things about yourself from others? Not really…

If so why?

Is it because you are afraid they will be scared?

Or because YOU are scarred?


3095. Do you recognize that some part of you is evil or do you feel like you are all good?
I’m not all good, I’m to human for that, but neither am I evil, although I do have moments where I behave in a less than stellar manner!

3096. If everyone were flying flags and putting up yellow ribbons in honor of the people who died in a war and someone put up black bows and ribbons all over the top of their house what would you think? I would think they have the Freedom to Express what they believe to be their truth….that is what Americans do, we don‘t always agree and sometimes we squabble with each other in our sandbox …We are Free to do that.


Would you want them to take it down? No

Why? I already answered that in the last question


3097. Is a foot massage meaningless or does it have implications? Depends on the people…

3098. Are you sick of technology yet? I have my moments


3099. After tattoos and piercing, I believe the next big thing will be implants (horns, metal plates, etc) and after that will come genetic alteration (wings, purple skin, etc).

Would you have any of this done to you? not hardly….although…. purple skin might be cool….LOL

Would you let your kids have it done? Not any under 18, once they are adults they can make their own life lessons rather I agree with them or not.

What do you think the next big thing in body modification would be? Haven’t a clue


3100. What's the most insulting thing you could come up with to say to someone?
It would depend on the person I was insulting

No comments: